| Numerical Analysis
chelab is an OO library based on Christian Queinnec's Meroon-V3. It
is intended to become the kernel of a matrix algebra system and
- A library for garbage collectable memory chunks.
- A library of classes for foreign data types from FORTRAN and C.
- A FFI for FORTRAN that needs no glue code.
- A set of overloadable mathematical operations.
- Interface to BLAS. (incomplete, but usable)
- Classes for complex and real matrices plus simple ops (+,-,*)
- A timing facility.
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Guile, MzScheme platform
On Linux, need Guile, MzScheme or Gambit, C and FORTRAN compilers, and BLAS library compiled as a shared library.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.