| Other Scientific Fields
| Physics & Astronomy
HERMES software packages is useful for high energy experiments.
Hermes Software does run on Linux and Linux Cluster now.
It contains the following libraries:
- Hanna - a C-based library to process Hermes event data. It can be used as a frame like HEP or as a library
serving some usefull routines.
- HLFANA - it allows an easy access to slowcontrol data and has useful routines to
extract physics quantities.
- Hermes Server Package - a library to write uniformly looking database loaders. It also includes a log server
- Distributed Adamo Database library (DAD) - a library which provides a client-server model on different machines to access adamo tables with reduces net traffic.
- PinK is not Kuip (PinK) - an interface to access Adamo and Dad data from the X11 script language Tcl/Tk
- Hermes Radiative Correction Programs - perform the radiative corrections for the inclusive and
semi-inclusive polarised cross sections.
Current Version: ??
License Type: ??
http://www-hermes.desy.de/ww/linux-hermes.html (Linux port information)
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Need Adamo, CERNLIB and others mentioned in the Home Site.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.