| Office Software
| Typesetting & Formating
x-symbol is an Emacs package for semi WYSIWYG for LaTeX.
This package only works with XEmacs 19.13+, since it uses variable-width characters.
- 227 special characters for TeX macros (+ the full iso8859-1 charset).
- WYSIWYG for single-line super- and subscripts.
- Minibuffer info for character under point.
- Characters in a buffer may represent TeX macros, SGML entities or tokens of any user defined "token
- Five input methods: Keyboard, Menu, "Grid" (selecting a character with the mouse), "Token" (replace
TeX macro by character), "Context" (replace ascii sequence by a character which looks similar to it).
- Glyphs at the end of image insertion commands (e.g., \includegraphics).
Current Version: 2.5
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: Yes
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.