| Languages & Compilers
DrScheme is a graphical environment for developing programs using
the Scheme, MzScheme, and MrEd programming languages.
DrScheme's features include:
- Source text highlighting of syntax errors and run-time errors
- Support for multiple levels of Scheme from Beginning Student to Full Scheme
- An algebraic stepper for the Beginning Student language
- Interactive and graphical static analysis
- A graphical user interface (GUI) library
- Objects, threads, modules, exceptions, TCP/IP, and regular
expressions, and filesystem support
Current Version: 101
License Type: See Home Site below.
Source Code Availability: Yes for most components
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (tar.gz format)
UNIX X Windows, MS Windows 95/98/NT, MacOS.
DrScheme is useful given at least 20MB system RAM and total of 32MB memory (plus swap), 12MB of disk space
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See Home Site for Mailing List information.
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.