| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
Mops is a 3D modeling environment written in C with Tcl/Tk.
Mops features at a glance:
- RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) export.
- Supported object types are NURB curves and (trimmed) surfaces, Boxes, Quadrics
- (Sphere, Disk, Cylinder, Cone, Hyperboloid, Paraboloid, Torus), CSG.
- Additionally, support for custom objects that may freely implement their representations
- (OpenGL and RIB-wise) and even small GUI's.
- Scripting interface: Tcl.
- Arbitrary number of modeling views, clipboard, independent property clipboard, console,
- advanced hierarchy browser.
Current Version: 0.42d
License Type: BSD type
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (tar.gz, from Home Site)
BMRT and OpenGL platforms
BMRT and OpenGL
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.