| Computer Graphics, Images & Signals
| CAD, Drawing & Painting Tools
GYVE (GNU Yellow Vector Editor) is a project to develop a vector-based drawing program in the spirit of Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw.
The GYVE is planned to be an extensible drawing editor. The GYVE
depends on many external libraries and development tools. We will use following libraries and tools:
- gcc as a Objective-C compiler
- Guile as the gyve's extension language
- GNUStep base library as the building blocks of gyve's core part
- Display GhostScript as the gyve's drawing engine,
- Gtk as the building blocks of gyve's gui part.
Current Version: 0.2.1
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: ??
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
GYVE requires Ghostscript 5.50 that
contains Display Ghostscript and the
gstep-base library that requires gcc-2.8.0.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.