| Numerical Analysis
LINGO is a modeling package which allows you to express problem quickly in a highly readable form, store data in a
style that's easy to read and edit, and solve a diverse variety of problems.
LINGO is equipped with fast internal solvers for large scale linear, nonlinear and integer models. You can even
incorporate binary and general integers in your problems. Also with LINGO, you never have to specify or load a
separate solver, because LINGO reads your formulation and automatically selects the appropriate one.
- Comprehensive modeling language allows the expression of the formulation in natural mathematical form
- Powerful linear, nonlinear and integer solvers seamlessly linked to a model generator
- Extensive library of built-in statistical, financial, and commonly used mathematical functions
- Capable of expressing a series of similar constraints in a single statement
- Data can be stored in the model, an external file, or a spreadsheet file
- Recognizes subscripted variables and sets, and allows a variety of operations over sets
- Accepts generalized expressions including those with parentheses and variables and expressions on the right-hand-side
- Reads LINDO TAKE files and capable of saving models in standard MPS format
- Variable names can contain up to 32 characters
- @USER function lets you write your own functions in C or FORTRAN
Current Version: 3.1
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
PC and (in Hyper and larger versions) the following workstations: IBM, HP 9000, SunSPARC, Linux, Silicon Graphics, and DEC Alpha.
3MB Hard Disk space.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (PC Version Screen Shot though, the Linux version is a text based software)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.