| Numerical Analysis
LINDO is a versatile tool for solving linear,
integer, and quadratic programming problems. You can use LINDO's interactive modeling environment to easily build and solve optimization
problems, or you can plug the powerful LINDO optimization engine into an application that you have created.
The key features are:
- Fast linear, general integer, and quadratic optimizer available in a variety of problem capacities
- Extensive set of commands for data input, editing, optimization, display, logical data inquiry, file handling, and sensitivity analysis
- Integrate LINDO's optimization engine into your own application through Windows DLL or linkable FORTRAN object libraries
- Option to have LINDO run user-written subroutines
- Enter models interactively or save and retrieve in ASCII, algebraic or column format, or standard MPS format
- On-line help available for all commands
- Extensive error reporting and facilities to help identify formulation errors
Current Version: 6.1
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability:
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
PC and (in Hyper and larger versions) the following workstations: IBM, HP 9000, SunSPARC, Linux, Silicon Graphics, and DEC Alpha.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.