Current version: 0.20 beta
Last changed: 17-Sep-1996
Upcoming changes/bugfixes? Yes
Tested platforms: IRIX 5.3, SunOS 5.4 (Solaris 2.4), SunOS 4.1.3
GIMP API version: 0.54.1 (Tue Feb 13 10:29:00)
The plug-in source code is available [here]
New in 0.20
- Changed some UI stuff to make it work with 0.6.
New in 0.19
- Changed the @ tags to MJH's variants.
New in 0.18
- Added a @(GIMP) line for users of Ingo's script.
- Added option "Overwrite source image". Default is no, meaning
a new image is created to hold the output.
New in 0.17
- Added a dialog for supersampling settings (depth and tresholds) (Tom)
- Removed spot-light option. I've decided spot-lights doesn't make sense
with spheres (Tom)
New in 0.16
- Much better (now adaptive) supersampling (Tom)
- Rearranged the main-dialog to make it fit on 800x600 displays (Tom)
New in 0.15
- Added supersampling (antialiasing) (Tom)
New in 0.14
- Fixed a interpolation bug at the zero meridian (Quartic)
New in 0.13
- Added NorthPole and Equator rotation (Tom)
New in 0.12
- Bilinear interpolation added (Quartic)
- Grayscale support
- Transparency stuff
Last changed 17-Sep-1996 by Tom