WDB-P95 Table Help
This is basic help on how to use the Result Tables to find the data you want quickly.
The searching and sorting capabilities are quite powerful and it's worth
taking the time to learn how things work. You will do best if you think
- Table headings that are underlined are sortable. Click to sort, Click again to unsort.
- Each time you click to sort the column you click becomes the primary
sortkey and the other sortkeys get pushed down the stack to a maximum of 3
- Sort key columns are marked with a ,, to
indicate primary, secondary and tertiary sort keys.
- Fields displayed in bold type indicate columns that are constrained
while normal type indicates unconstrained columns. The constraints can be
either from the values entered in the search fields or by operations done on
the table to create new constraints.
- Constrained columns are released by clicking on the bolded field.
- Assert a new exact match constraint on an unconstrained column by clicking
on a field in the column which contains what you want to match.
Adjust Query from FORM
If you use the "Query" button to display the Query FORM, rather than
using "Back" offered by most Browsers, then the parameters of the
query will be maintained and you can adjust them slightly without having to
start from scratch.
Once you find a table of values that want detailed information about, click on
the the "Details" link in the first column and you will see
every field in the database table for that item including a