| Other Scientific Fields
| Physics & Astronomy
Xtal_GX consists of a subset of the Xtal3.5 crystallographic computing package.
Calculations performed by Xtal_GX are:
- ADDATM enter atom coords in non-CIF format
- BONDLA determine molecular geometry data
- BUNYIP search for additional symmetry
- CIFIO read, write and validate CIF data
- CREDUC search for alternate cell settings
- LSQPL least squares lines and planes data
- NEWMAN generate Newman plots of molecule
- ORTEP ellipsoid molecule/cell plots
- PIG display & manipulate structure
- PLOTX prepare PostScript or HPGL plots
- PREVUE display and modify text of plots
- STARTX create initial archive file
Current Version: 2
License Type: Free binary
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (from Home Site)
DEC Alpha, DEC VAX, DEC Ultrix, SGI, IBM, HP, SUN, Linux, DOS.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.