| Other Scientific Fields
| Physics & Astronomy
XLOOPS is a package that completely evaluates massive one- and two-loop Feynman diagrams to
make calculations in high energy physics easier.
The package uses Maple and consists of five parts:
- A graphical user interface (for Xwindows).
- A routine for generating diagrams from particle input.
- Procedures for calculating one-loop integrals both analytically and numerically.
- Routines for massive two-loop integrals.
- Programs for numerical integration of two-loop diagrams.
Current Version: 1.0
License Type: Free to use and redistribute
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.