| Other Scientific Fields
| Physics & Astronomy
SIMPRO is a program for SIMultaneous Rietveld REFinement with multible powder
The most important features of the program are:
- Refinement of multible datasets from X-ray (tubes), synchrotron and neutron diffractometers
- Refinement of multible phases
- Refinement of modulated structures with symmetry adapted displacement vectors
- Calculation of powder patterns, structure factors and hkl lists
- Lorentz polarisation and geometry factors for different diffractometers
- Different peak shape functions
- Peak-shift correction by fitting a second-order polynomial in 2theta
- Scaling the 2theta values on standards: the lattice constants of silicon in the whole temperature range up to
- 1500 K are built in
- Background fitting with a 6th-order polynomial or fixed values
- Individual weight scheme for each data set
- The Goodness-of-fit is given by Nsigma (J. Ihringer, 1995).
- Calculation of distances after the refinement
Current Version: 2.4
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
MS-DOS/Windows, Unix (makefile for Linux is included in source distribution)
http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/pki/ (Other related software)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.