| Other Scientific Fields
| Physics & Astronomy
SHELX is a set of programs for crystal structure determination from single-crystal diffraction data.
SHELX-97 consists of the following programs:
- SHELXS - Structure solution by Patterson and direct methods
- SHELXL - Structure refinement (the version SHELXH is for large structures)
- CIFTAB - Tables for publication via (small molecule) CIF format
- SHELXA - Post-absorption corrections (for emergency use only)
- SHELXPRO - Protein interface to SHELX
- SHELXWAT - Automatic water divining for macromolecules
Current Version: 97
License Type: Free for Non-Commercial Use (with License Registration), License Fee for Profit Organizations is Required.
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
Unix (including Linux), MSDOS
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.