| Other Scientific Fields
| Physics & Astronomy
SHEEP is a computer algebra system designed primarily for the needs of General Relativity, but it can also
be used in other fields.
- Read, write, simplify, substitute into and differentiate algebraic expressions.
- Define tensors and tensor algorithms.
- Manipulate tensor components.
- Calculate the Einstein tensor from a given metric in a tetrad or in a coordinate frame.
Current Version: 2
License Type: Copyrighted, no warranty, free for non-profit purpose
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (taz format)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.