| Other Scientific Fields
| Artificial Intelligence
SimRobot is a program for simulation of sensor based robots in a 3D
environment. It is being used for further research on autonomous robots.
- Simulation of robot kinematics
- Hierarchically built scene definition via a simple definition
- Various sensors built in: camera, facette eye, distance measurement,
light sensor, etc.
- Objects defined as polyeders
- Emitter abstractly defined; can be interpreted e.g. as light or sound
- Camera images computed according to the raytracing or Z-buffer algorithms
known from computer graphics
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Unix (tested on Solaris and Linux), Windows 3.1x/95, OS/2
On Unix, you need XView Toolkit,
graphics converter XLI (available from SimRobot Unix page), g++.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.