| Other Scientific Fields
| Artificial Intelligence
Genetic Programming in C++.
- Automatically Defined Functions.
- Demetic,Tournament and Fitness Proportionate selection.
- A Steady State GP kernel.
- Subtree Crossover.
- Allele Mutation.
- A way of changing every parameter of the system without recompilation.
- Capacity for multiple populations and example code.
- Standard random number generator for complete portability
Current Version: 0.4
License Type: Free for Non-Commercial Use
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Completely ANSI C/C++ compliant (no stupid #define statements).
Tested with DOS, MS Windows, MACs and various flavours of UNIX.
Should be NT,Win32 and PowerMAC compatible though the author does
not have the software to test for it.
Full and wonderful comments dispersed throughout (70% comment/ 30% code).
Yes, it compiles on Linux/g++.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.