| Other Scientific Fields
| Chemistry, Biology & Related
The S. pombe ACEdb database PomBase merges the annotated genomic sequence data with maps, genetics and bibliographic information.
PomBase now includes:
- PHYSICAL MAPS -- EUPOM physical maps showing the production status of cosmids undergoing sequencing.
- GENETIC MAPS
- DNA SEQUENCES -- 9712 S. pombe DNA sequences from EMBL and EMNEW, including 286 systematically sequenced cosmids and the new est data from Mitsuoki Morimyo.
- PAPERS -- 5114 paper references, including abstracts
- PROTEIN RECORDS -- ~3700 full text records of S. pombe proteins from SWISSPROT and TREMBL
- GENE DESIGNATIONS -- ~3613 gene predictions from the sequencing project
- LOCI -- ~5413 loci and/or Synonyms
Current Version: 4.6
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
UNIX/X11 (IBM, SGI, DEC, SUN, Linux)
ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/PomBase/ (FTP site)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.