| Other Scientific Fields
| Chemistry, Biology & Related
ICM is a new program for molecular modeling and high-performace
molecular visualization and animation in the following research areas: modeling by
homology, structure predictions and analysis, flexible
protein-protein and protein-ligand docking, bioinformatics,
data analysis, statistics and plotting. The unique features of ICM include:
The ICM distribution consists of the
main program unit,
and may include any single or a combination of three optional modules:
ICMlite (free for academic users).
- efficient global optimization in peptide folding and homology modeling
- protein design computational strategies
- boundary element solution of the Poisson equation for accurate electrostatics
- fast analytical molecular surface and cavity analysis
- truly continuously flexible ligand-protein docking, database-screening
- binding and solvation energy evaluations
- evaluation of local reliability of homology models
- bioinformatics: sensitive sequence searches for possible homologues
Current Version: 2.7
License Type: Commercial (special rates for academic institutions)
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages:
SGI IRIX, DEC ALPHA, Linux/Intel, MS Windows95/NT
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.