| Other Scientific Fields
| Chemistry, Biology & Related
A collection of software developed in the statistical research of
Department of Biostatistics, University of Zurich.
It currently has following items:
- Local polynomial regression fitting with Epanechnikov weights
- Local polynomial regression fitting with ridging
- MATLAB Smoothing Toolbox -- a shell script of tools for integration of nonparametric regression and smoothing techniques into MATLAB.
- Kernel regression fitting with local and global bandwidth optimization
- Kernel density estimation with global bandwidth selection
Current Version: N/A
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
FORTRAN or MATLAB platforms
FORTRAN compiler or MATLAB
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.