| Other Scientific Fields
| Electrical & Related Software
This is a project to develop a free, open source, GPL'ed VHDL simulator for
The project goals are:
Has a graphical waveform viewer.
- Has a source level debugger.
- Is VHDL-93 compliant.
- Is of commercial quality. (on par with, say, V-System - it'll take us a
- while to get there, but that should be our aim)
- Is freely distributable - both source and binaries - like Linux itself.
(Under the Gnu General Public License (GPL)).
- Works with Linux. If others want to port it to other platforms they
may, but it is not the goal of this project.
Current Version: Feb 9 2000
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.