| Other Scientific Fields
| Electrical & Related Software
Bartels Autorouter is a package for electronic circuit capture and printed circuit board layout with autorouter. Features:
- Rip-Up/Retry Router with AI Backtracking.
- Rule based routing using Neural Net Technology.
- Uniq selective Rip-Up/Retry algorithm, superset of global Rip-Up and Shove.
- Uniq selective Clean-Up algorithm.
- Optional Pin/Gate-Swap during Routing.
- Optional Autoplacement.
Current Version: 4.0 Beta
License Type: Commercial (Demo Version with restrictions is downloadable for free)
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
Beta Version 4 only for Linux/ix86,
later Production 4 for Windows 3.11, Windows 95/NT,
HP-UX or plain old DOS.
Production Version 3.4 only for HP-UX and DOS.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.