| Other Scientific Fields
SimSimSIm (Simple Simulation Simulator) is a multi-platform simulation infrastructure.
It performs some routine tasks related to running a simulation: you can focus on the simulation itself, and let SimSimSim take care of the rest. It includes facilities for:
- 3D display under various plaforms (X, X+OpenGL, Win, Java);
- a set of abstract display primitives (objects, camera handling, shadows, etc);
- running/displaying the simulation in a client-server setup;
- an abstract simulation C++ object;
- random number generation and seed management;
- message logging;
- saving and loading of simulation settings;
- saving and loading of simulation states;
Current Version: 0.5
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Windows, Linux, Others
See Home Site for Details
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.