| Other Scientific Fields
SEA-MAT is a collaborative effort to organize and distribute Matlab tools
for the oceanographic community.
Tools available includes:
- Air-Sea -- Compute surface wind stress and heat flux components from buoy and shipboard atmospheric
and near-surface oceanographic time series measurements.
- Ecomviz -- Visualization and Analysis tools for the Blumberg/Mellor ECOM/POM models
- Timeplt -- Stacked x-y and vector stick plots with Gregorian time labeling.
There is also an improved version of Timeplt for Unix that automatically keeps vector stick plots at the right orientation
when the window is resized.
- Map Stuff -- Coastline and lon/lon labeling stuff
- Vector Correlation, Complex Correlation, and other tools
- Miscellaneous time series tools
- WOCE tools -- A collection of WOCE water property data utilities.
Current Version: N/A
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Where Matlab is available
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.