| Other Scientific Fields
APSCU is intended to be a simple scale conversion utility for the average scale modeler that is easy to use and
understand. At this point the calculator can only do conversions to within a 64th of an inch.
The auther wrote the program with model railroaders in mind.
But it can also be usful for other scale hobbyists.
- Metric/Standard(fractional input/output) conversion.
- Prototype to scale, scale to prototype, scale to scale conversion.
- Grade calculator.
- File building capability.
- 40 scales (standard eg. HO N and oddball eg. V, 1", HZ etc.)
- Custom scale capability.
- Configurable Interface.
Current Version: ??
License Type: Shareware
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (come with full features)
Windows 3.1/95/NT, Linux
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.