| Database Systems
| Utilities & Other DBMS
Qbib is a bibliography management system based on Qddb.
Qbib's features include:
- Qddb database for fast and flexible searching and report
- Import BibTeX .bib files; handles all standard and most
common fields, as well as @string translation
- Import .aux files to search results for quick export or review
- Can automatically generate unique citation keys
- Export individual or multiple entries to BibTeX file via a
convenient export basket
- Friendly user-interface; mandatory/optional fields for each
BibTeX entry type
- Custom export options including author format and selection
of fields to export
- Custom keyboard traversal
- Keep track of URLs, reviews, abstracts and other important
information about your references
Current Version: 2.0
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: Yes
- Other Packages: Yes
Linux, FreeBSD, BSDI
Itcl 2.2, BLT 2.1 and Tix 4.1, see Home Site for detail.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.