| Database Systems
| Relational DBMS
InterBase is a RDBMS which combines ease of installation, ease of use, and
ease of maintenance all in one product.
InterBase gives you the strength of an improved Architecture, the future of
Java, and the sophisticated technology your application needs to be a success.
- InterClient - all-Java JDBC driver keeps you from having to update clients
- Versioning Architecture where readers and writers never block each other
- Active database, including the most full featured trigger implementation on the market
- Event alerters - no more polling the database
- Rich data types - BLObs, multi-dimensional arrays
- Designed for distributed database environments
- ANSI SQL 92
- VAR program tailored to suit your needs
- UNICODE International Characters support
Current Version: 6.0beta
License Type: Open Source (MPL Varient)
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Data Gereral, DEC, HP, IBM, Linux, Microsoft, NCR, Novel, SCO, SGI, SUN
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.