| Office Software
| Text Editors
Ted is a small and powerful text editor for X window.
It features include:
- Fully configurable keyboard, You can bind function and/or string to any key.
- Multiple windows, multiple files, able to copy & paste between files/windows.
- Elegant executable file.
- Global and current directory configuration support.
- Simple IDE environment.
- Most edit commands have undo & redo capability (100 steps, configurable).
- Keyword completion.
- Powerful rectangular block & line block operations.
- Macro(key strokes) recording/playing.
- History of typed commands in input dialog box
- Mouse select paste support.
- Parenthesis matching
- Ctags support, you can easily go to the function you want to see.
- Syntax highlighting (support C,/bin/sh, Java, Perl, Fortran, self-defined)
- and more ..
Current Version: 3.6a
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.