| Office Software
| Text Editors
InterSoft Scriptum is a graphical editor, designed specifically to help programmers do their job better.
Scriptum has many features programmers have found useful. Some of these are:
- Completely configurable: Scriptum lets the user configure almost everything in the environment. From
colors to toolbars, shortcuts and even menus, all just editing a small group of easily understandable text
- Polymorphic editing: Scriptum will use a different environment (View in Scriptum parlance) to edit
each different type of file, changing color definitions, menus and toolbars and even the way of viewing
the data to suit every file editing needs.
- Remote editing: using the industry-standard FTP protocol, Scriptum lets the user edit multiple files
(with lock mechanism) across different servers.
- Literate programming, with C/C++, Yacc, Perl, Lisp, Scheme, Eiffel, HTML, LaTeX, Java, UNIX Shell
language and Scriptum own configuration files pre-configured.
- Powerful navigation and file/source browser commands accessible with only a few keystrokes.
- Fully Integrated with CVS/RCS/SCCS and other common UNIX tools (grep, filters, etc.).
- Language independent user-configurable (support for english, spanish and russian is included).
Current Version: 1.1.7 (beta)
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
Linux, SGI IRIX, AIX, FreeBSD, Solaris/Sparc.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.