| Office Software
| Word Processing & Publishing
Corel WordPerfect for UNIX
Corel WordPerfect for UNIX is a full-featured word processor. It's major features
Corel WordPerfect for UNIX is available for both the X Window System or UNIX character terminals.
Each package of Corel WordPerfect for UNIX contains both executable binaries.
- Internet publisher
- QuickCorrect - corrects typos on the fly
- Make It Fit - shrinks/expands a document and you choose what formatting features are changed
- Guidelines - drag and drop margins instantly
- Spell-As-You-Go - underlines words that might be misspelled so you can correct them as you type
- Drop caps - add a touch of style to your text
- Speed formatting - makes tables look great in seconds
- Highlighter - highlight text for easy reference
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Page numbering x of y
- Database import for Oracle
- File compatibility with DOS, Windows and other Corel WordPerfect platforms
- Conversions - More UNIX document file conversions
- Enhanced user interface
- Remote window - send display to other X compatible computers or terminals
Current Version: 8
License Type: Commercial, and there is a free personal edition
http://linux.corel.com/linux8/index.htm (Version 8 for Linux)
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
HP-UX, AIX, SCO, Solaris, SunOS, Digital UNIX, Linux.
http://www.sdcorp.com/wpunix.html (old version)
http://www.sdcorp.com/wplinux/wplinux.html (Linux Version 7)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.