| Office Software
| Typesetting & Formating
xtem provides for a simple and comfortable graphical user interface (GUI) to control the following
- file and directory selection, directory creation
- editor (vi, emacs, ...) including additional windows for the LaTeX-syntax (using hypertext) and examples
- TeX, LaTeX, ...
- quick&dirty (La)TeX run of ``preamble + mouse-grab''
- summary of the hyphenations found in the .dvi-file
- previewer (ghostview, xdvi, ...)
- printing (including comfortable printer selection, ...)
- syntax and spelling check
- additional programs as required
- Online help is available for all the buttons and windows by simple mouse click.
- English or German language by choice, other languages may easily be adapted
Current Version: 8.00
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes (from Home Site or ftp://ftp.iwd.uni-bremen.de/pub/tex/xtem/)
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (at least in S.u.s.e distribution)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.