| X11 Libraries & Toolkits
PA is a freeware portable C++ framework for development of GUI applications under XWindows, MS-Windows and the Macintosh OS.
The framework was designed with the following guidelines in mind::
- Portable - Future support for additional platforms requires minimal change
- Reliable - We don't want any system-crash now, do we?
- Simple - Intuitive task-specific syntax, and high-level blackboxes
- Native - Rather than creating a unique style, ZPA derives from the platform controls (transparent to the
- Robust - Get more bang for less code (or buck, or whatever...)
Current Version: ??
License Type: Free
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
UNIX/X (including Linux)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.