| X11 Libraries & Toolkits
The XRT family of widgets allows developers to quickly add highly functional and flexible graphical user
interface components to their OSF/Motif applications.
The XRT family includes:
The XRT Professional Developer's Suite (XRT PDS) normally
sells for $5,000, however a free version for the Linux
community is included with Metrolink Motif for Linux.
- XRT/graph -- a complete and powerful two-dimensional Motif graph widget.
- XRT/3d -- a sophisticated 3D surface, bar and contour widget.
- XRT/table -- allows developers and end users to easily display and manipulate tabular data in
- XRT/field -- allows Motif developers to easily build data-entry forms with field- level
- XRT/gear -- a collection of add-on widgets and utilities for Motif developers.
Current Version: ??
License Type: Commercial (free version available)
http://www.klg.com (Commercial supported versions)
http://www.metrolink.com (Free version with Metrolink Motif
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.