| X11 Libraries & Toolkits
VDK (Visual Development Kit) is a C++ framework built to wrap Gtk+.
VDK is implemented thinking to moderns RAD tools. It supports properties and an automatic signal/event dispatching feature with a hierarchy visiting pattern. Moreover makes using Gtk+ widgets an easy job to do. The development of a VDK based RAD tool like Borland C++ Builder is in progress.
- signal/events dispatching strategy makes a clear distinction between interface and application.
- a powerful and flexible signal system
- supports properties like moderns RAD tools do, user defined properties are supported as well.
- will track closely Gtk+ development and relies only on Gtk+ stable releases.
- has a full documentation and soon a tutorial will be written.
Current Version: 1.2
License Type: LGPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.