| Other Graphic Libraries
Jun for Java
Jun for Java is a framework for developing 3D graphics applications and is a 3D graphics library with topology and geometry.
It uses OpenGL as a rendering engine and provides the following functions:
- Geometric elements (point, line, NURBS curve, plane, surface, etc.) and operations (rotation, translation, resize,
- Topological elements (vertex, edge, loop, body) and operations (Eulerian operations, geometry operations, global
- operations, set operations)
- Display objects and display model
- Texture mapping
- 3D Grapher
- 3D Charts
- 3D Plotter
- Simple animation
- Solid modeler by rotation of 2D plot
- Parameterically determined solid modeling
- VRML1.0/2.0 (97) reader/writer
Current Version: 200
License Type: Open source
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Java platforms, the Linux port is under way
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.