| Other Graphic Libraries
Crystal Space is a free 3D engine (6DOF with portal technology).
Current features are:
- True 6DOF engine with arbitrary sloped convex polygons.
- Perspective correct texture mapping with interpolation every 16 pixels.
- Mipmapping to minimize memory strain on the texture cache and to have nicer looking textures
when a polygon is far away.
- Textures can have any size which is a power of two and they need not be square.
- It is possible to map a texture on a polygon in various ways (rotated, scaled, mirrored, ...).
- Moving objects and a (currently limited) script language controlling the movement.
Current Version: 0.17
License Type: LGPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Linux, Windows, DOS,
OS/2, BeOS, FreeBSD, SGI, Solaris, Macintosh, NextStep, OpenStep,
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.