| GL/OpenGL Related Libraries & Toolkits
AcceleratedX OpenGL from XInside
Features of AcceleratedX OpenGL for Linux ELF
According to the company, they decided to defer OpenGL development efforts.
They are committed to 3D hardware support and OpenGL pipeline.
- AcceleratedX OpenGL is conformance certified SGI OpenGL compatible
- Geometric and Raster Primitives
- RGBA and Color Index Mode
- Display List or Immediate Mode
- Viewing and Modeling Transformations
- Lighting and Shading
- Hidden Surface Removal (depth buffer)
- Texture Mapping
- Atmospheric effects (fog, smoke, haze)
- Feedback and Selection
- Stencil Planes
- Accumulation Buffer
Their other products might be of interest include Common Desktop Environment
(CDE) and Motif development environments.
Current Version: ??
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.