| GL/OpenGL Related Libraries & Toolkits
gltools has been designed with the needs of numerical analysts in mind. Thus, unless many other packages available, it can be used to enhance existing codes with interactive or non-interactive graphical output. It enhances the OpenGL API with the following additional functionality:
- Multiple independent windows.
- Basic interactive handling through mouse and keyboard.
- Interactive three-dimensional rendering volume.
- Character output.
- High quality frame dump in encapsulated postscript format.
- MPEG video recording of window contents.
- Piecewise linear function rendering on two- and three-dimensional simplex meshes (landscape view of plane sections, isolevel surfaces, isolines) with an universal, callback based mesh interface
Current Version: ??
License Type: License agreement with the Weierstrass Institute
Source Code Availability: ??
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.