| Tools & Utilities
Tuba is a debugger for Tcl/Tk/Itcl programs. The goal of Tuba is to provide a debugging environment similar to traditional source level debuggers for other languages.
Here are some of the currently supported features of Tuba:
- Able to debug any Tcl/Tk 8.0 based interpreter
- Source code viewing; you see the source as you step through it
- Common debugging operations such as continue, step, step over
- Set breakpoints on specific lines or specific proc entries
- View variables, with the option to set a watchpoint, a breakpoint that is triggered when the variable is modified
- Can intercept errors as they occur and look at the stack or variables in the context of the error.
Current Version: 2.5
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes
Unix-based systems (Linux and SunOS), Windows 95, and Windows NT
Tcl/Tk and itcl (optional)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.