| Tools & Utilities
The SFL (Standard Function Library) from iMatix is a portable function library for C/C++ programs.
The SFL provides about 250 functions that cover these areas:
- Compression, encryption, and encoding;
- Datatype conversion and formatting;
- Dates, times, and calendars;
- Directory and environment access;
- User and process groups;
- Inverted bitmap indices;
- Symbol tables;
- Error message files;
- Configuration files;
- String manipulation and searching;
- File access;
- Internet socket access;
- Internet programming (MIME, CGI);
- Server (batch) programming;
- Program tracing.
Current Version: 1.50
License Type: Free and copyrighted http://www.imatix.com/html/sfl/sfl4.htm#license
Source Code Availability: Yes, http://www.imatix.com/html/sfl/sfl1.htm#TOC6
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
FL is written in ANSI C and has been ported to MS-DOS, Windows, UNIX systems (Linux, IBM AIX,
SunOS, HP/UX) and Digital VMS.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.