| Tools & Utilities
RHIDE is an integrated development environment for Linux. RHIDE is NOT a compiler, it is a program to give
you a more friendly user interface to the compilers (mostly gcc) which come with Linux.
It looks like the IDE from Borland C++ 3.1 and is written
with author's port of the Turbo Vision library.
Some features of RHIDE:
- Using projects to build programs or libraries from many
- Integrated checking of dependencies for the files to compile
- Integrated debugger
- Support for multiple languages of the user interface
- Integrated online help for RHIDE itself and acces to the
DJGPP info files
Current Version: 1.4.7
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes (see Home Site)
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (see Home Site)
Linux, DOS/Windows 3.1x/Windows 95
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.