| Tools & Utilities
The goal of the Omega project is the frameworks and algorithms for the analysis
and transformation of scientific programs.
The software release 1.10 from the project includs:
- The Omega library, a set of routines for manipulating linear constraints over integer
variables, Presburger formulas, and Integer tuple relations and sets.
- The code generation library, a set of routines for generating code to scan the points in the union of a
number of convex sets. (requires the Omega library)
- The Omega calculator, a text-based interface to the Omega library (requires both above libraries)
- The Uniform library, a source to source parallelizing transformation system,
- Petit, a educational/research tool for analyzing array data dependences (needs all three libraries)
Current Version: 1.10
License Type: ??
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: No
Unix. The author mentioned that release 1.0 of Omega did compile under
some version of Linux. So there shouldn't be many changes for the current 1.1
to work under Linux.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.