| Tools & Utilities
CNCL is a C++ library with the following features:
- Tree structured class hierarchy, similar to NIHCL
- Classes for general purposes such as arrays, linked lists, strings
- Interface classes for UNIX system calls: pipes, select, sockets
- Persistent objects
- Event driven simulation classes
- Statistical evaluation classes
- Random number generator and distribution classes
- Fuzzy sets, fuzzy variables, fuzzy rules and inference engine for building fuzzy controllers and expert systems
- Fuzzy rules to C++ translator
- Interface classes for DEC's ezd graphics server
- Interface classes for Communication Networks' gist graphics server.
Current Version: 1.10
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes,
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Unix (configurations available for Linux, Solaris, Sun, HP-UX)
C++ compiler with IOstreams library, Perl,
GNU bison and flex
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
There is a mailing list for CNCL announcements: email@example.com.
To join, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a message body comprising the command
'subscribe cncl-announce '
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.