| Languages & Compilers
TowerJ (tm) is a high performance Java deployment
compiler and runtime environment that creates optimized native
executables from Java bytecode. The TowerJ 2.0 release includes:
- Global System Optimization (GSO)
- JDK 1.1.x support including JNI and reflection;
- Easy integration with your existing Java development tools;
- Optional IDE for specifying compilation options;
- Tuning options for application specific performance enhancement;
- Fastest execution performance of server-side Java applications.
Current Version: 3.1.4
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Windows NT, HP-UX, AIX, IRIX, Linux, Solaris
http://www.towerJ.com (product page)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
Register at the Tower web site to get on the TowerJ mailing list
and/or get a free 30 day evaluation copy
- "TowerJ makes our Java applications run faster than JVM we have tested"
- "By creating a native executable of our application we have
eliminated a lot of deployment support issues."
- "TowerJ is an impressive product. I would recommend it to anybody
doing serious server-side Java development"
See A Screen Shot?
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.