| Languages & Compilers
Stepstone Objective C compiler
Stepstone Objective C compiler Release 4.3.4, is now available
for Linux. It includes
- compiler-chain driver script (objcc)
- executable of the Objective C compiler (objcc.exe)
- source of the original Objective C runtime library
- sources of the ICpak101 Objective C foundation classes
- man pages for both objcc and objcc.exe
- tutorial program
Current Version: 4.3
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
IBM RS/6000, SunOS, Solaris, HP, SCO, MSDOS, Windows 3.1/95/NT,
DEC, Mac, SGI.
http://w3.nai.net/~lerman/ (broken link?)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.