| Languages & Compilers
SGI Pro64 is a suite of optimizing compiler development tools for Linux/Intel Itanium(TM) systems. The suite include C, C++, and Fortran90/95 compilers which conform to the IA-64 Linux ABI and API standards.
Features available now are:
- Optimizing C, C++, and Fortran90/95 compilers.
- The compilers generate code that is compatible with other IA-64 Linux ABI conforming compilers.
- The C language accepted is the same as GNU gcc.
- The C++ language accepted is the same as GNU g++.
- The Fortran90/95 language is ISO ANSI Fortran90 with Fortran95 extensions.
- Compilers hosted on IA-32 Linux.
Current Version: 0.01.0
License Type: OpenSource
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: Yes
- Other Packages: No
HP's Linux/IA-64 simulator
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
Mailing list info at http://oss.sgi.com/projects/Pro64/mail.html
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.