| Languages & Compilers
QueriX 4GL Compilers are Informix 4GL compatible with the
- Basic Compiler
- Fully Compatible with Informix 4GL.
- Dynamically configure size of report
- Open to non-Informix databases
- Fully-interactive debugger
- NT & Linux Support
- Use of context dependent input functions anywhere in your code
- Functions can safely be called from reports
- QueriX GUI
- Windows Look and Feel
- Cut & Paste
- Resizable Windows
- OLE support
- ActiveX support
- Editing Makes use of native windows functionality
- Dynamic Form and Field property control
- Configurable HTML Report Generation
- No need for TCL/TK.
- Choice of 3 tier THIN or FAT Client Server Applications.
- Much improved API.
Current Version: v3
License Type: Free for Non-Commercial Use
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.