| Languages & Compilers
FortranPlus Version 2 is a full implementation of the Fortran90/95 standard together with:
- Interactive GUI source debugger
- Full ISO Varying String module
- Project Management
- Full f90gl Graphics Library Capability
- Efficient Automatic Memory Management
- Floating Point Exception Handling (proposed Fortran2000 standard)
- Fortran/C Interoperability (proposed Fortran2000standard)
- Enhanced ALLOCATABLE Facilities (proposed Fortran2000 standard)
Current Version: 2
License Type: Commercial
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
MS Windows 95/NT, Linux, Solaris/SunSparc
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.