| Languages & Compilers
ISE Eiffel is available on a wide range of industry platforms, providing a highly portable
development environment and support for client-server and cross-platform development.
ISE Eiffel is not just a programming environment but a
full-life-cycle workbench covering analysis and design
as well as implementation and maintenance.
The range of products includes:
- EiffelBench --- the basic development engine with a visual workbench for object-oriented development.
- EiffelBase --- the library of fundamental data structures and algorithms, covering the basics of computing.
- EiffelBuild --- application generator and graphical user interface builder.
- EiffelCase --- the analysis and design workbench for seamless, reversible object-oriented development.
- EiffelLex --- for lexical analysis based on finite automata of various kinds.
- EiffelMath --- object-oriented library for numerical and scientific computation.
- EiffelNet --- for exchanging objects over a network, guaranteeing the consistency of transmitted object
- EiffelParse --- for object-oriented parsing mechanisms, based on simple and elegant principles.
- EiffelStore --- the principal interface between Eiffel and external database management systems, relational
- EiffelWeb --- EiffelWeb makes it easy to process forms from the Web, avoiding the complications of CGI scripts.
- EiffelVision --- the platform-independent graphical and graphical user interface (GUI) library.
Current Version: 4.3
License Type: Commercial, special licenses for individuals,
and universities using Eiffel for teaching; now a personal version is also available.
Source Code Availability: No
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: ??
MS Windows 3.1/95/NT, SunOS, Solaris, IBM RS-6000, HP 9000, SGI,
Fujitsu, DEC Alpha OSF1, SCO, Linux, BMS, OS/2.
16 MB or RAM (32 MB preferred). C compiler.
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.