| Languages & Compilers
BOIL (Brunnis Own Interpreter Language) is a C-like language that was
developed by netEstate under Linux for special purposes.
We are releasing it free of charges under the GPL because it has some special
features that you will miss in other similar languages:
- Distributed programming with RPC (a BOIL-function can be declared as external
and will transparently be executed on a distant 'BOIL-server').
- Accounting and limiting of resources is possible for the whole program or
- You can isolate single functions from the rest of the program and disable
the use of every library-function. A 'sandbox-environment' for the whole
program or single functions is easy to implement.
- Parsing, definition and deletion of functions at runtime is possible.
Current Version: 1.0beta 5
License Type: GPL
Source Code Availability: Yes
Available Binary Packages:
- Debian Package: No
- RedHat RPM Package: No
- Other Packages: Yes (gzipped)
Mailing Lists/USENET News Groups:
See A Screen Shot? (Not Yet)
Copyright © 1995-2001 by
Copyright © 1997-2001 by
Kachina Technologies, Inc.
All rights reserved.